DMYF-500 paver brick machine manufacturers

2017-2-23      View:
  • Brand   Yu feng
  • Type   DMYF- 500
  • Inquire Now
Introduction

DMYF-500 paver brick machine manufacturers

 

Notice:

1. Warranty: One year.

2. Delivery time: within three weeks after received deposit.

3. Payment term: 30% pay in advance, the rest 70% pay to us before shipment.

4. Shipped in 20’GP container.

Paver brick machine Technical data
 Rated power 16.5KW     
 Max pressure 230T     
 Cycle time 20S
 Mold box size 500*400mm
 Total weight 3000KG
 Overall dimension 2000*2000*2200mm


Paver brick machine Productivity 
Paving block Product Pcs/mold psc/8hours
Standard block 240*115*53 8 10000
Holland block 200*100*60 8 8000
Paving block 250*250*40 4 5600

More Products